A luxury one bedroom self catering holiday cottage.
Originally a stables, Japonica is a beautifully decorated, fully centrally heated and spacious cottage. The beamed bedroom has two large Velux lights and on a moonlit night it is a very romantic retreat.
It looks out onto a small courtyard area shared with Hydrangea Cottage, this in turn looks out towards a central stone garden within the larger courtyard formed by the cottages and Downe House.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, integrated oven, ceramic hob and washer / dryer
- Reclaimed pine dining table and chairs
- 32" digital television with DVD player
- Living flame electric stove
- Bedroom with a 5' double bed and ensuite shower room
- Seating area with garden table and chairs