Clematis Cottage, Sleeps Two – 1 Bedroom
A luxury one bedroom self catering holiday cottage.
Part of an “L shaped” milking parlour built just after the Battle of Waterloo, Clematis’ romantic “Scissor Beamed” bedroom has a French Window with a Juliet Balcony through which guests look out to Lundy Island and the Welsh Coast beyond.
Guests tend to spend long lazy mornings lying in bed looking out to Lundy Island or sitting on the bedroom settee enjoying a piping hot coffee while they watch morning tv, from time to time distracted by the views across to Lundy and the birdlife that occupies the skies before them.
The Living, Dining and Kitchen areas on the ground floor are very spacious and provide six-star accommodation for a couple.
Ring 01237 441881 or Contact Us.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, integrated oven, ceramic hob and washer / dryer
- Reclaimed pine dining table and chairs
- Reclaimed pine dresser, coffee table and library table
- Two two-seater sofas
- 43″ Toshiba High Definition Smart TV
- Log burner
- Bedroom with 5′ double bed
- 32″ digital television with DVD player
- Two reclaimed-pine chest-of-drawers,
- Reclaimed-pine library table and chair
- Antique two-seater sofa covered in velvet
- Ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, w.c. and hand basin.
- Dedicated seating area with garden table and chairs.
- Shared inner courtyard
- Shared grounds of over seven acres
- Oil-fired central heating
- Logs for log burner