A luxury one bedroom self catering holiday cottage.
Part of a two storey ‘L’ shaped farm building built just after the Napoleonic Wars, it is spacious and has a particularly lovely beamed bedroom with French windows looking out to Lundy Island.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, integrated oven, ceramic hob and washer / dryer
- Reclaimed pine dining table and chairs
- 32" digital television with DVD player
- Log burner
- Bedroom with a 5' double bed and ensuite shower room
- Seating area with garden table and chairs.
More about the Cottage Facilities