A luxury one bedroom self catering holiday cottage - sleeps three.
Part of a two story "L" shaped farm building built just after the Napoleonic Wars, Vine Cottage is a romantic hideaway.
The bedroom looks East out over the rockery and the lily pond beyond whilst the open plan living, dining and kitchen areas on the ground floor have French windows looking South and East which create a very light and open space.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, integrated oven, ceramic hob and washer / dryer
- Reclaimed pine dining table and chairs
- 32" digital television with DVD player
- Log burner
- Bedroom with a 4' 6" double bed, 3" single bed and ensuite shower room
- Seating area with garden table and chairs and second patio leading to the rockery and the lily pond beyond.