The Old Farm House - Sleeps 8
A luxury four bedroom, self-catering cottage.
Part of the original farm house - the earliest part of which dates back to the 15th Century - The Old Farm House comprises a large kitchen diner, a television room, a lounge and an ensuite bedroom on the ground floor and three more ensuite bedrooms on the first floor. It has oil fired central heating and is ideal for family holidays or for a group of friends.
It combines the charm of an old building with the convenience and comfort of a modern building.
It is approached through a small private courtyard that guests access from the main courtyard.
- Kitchen-diner with dishwasher, American fridge/freezer, microwave, integrated oven, ceramic hob and washer / dryer
- Reclaimed pine dining table and chairs
- The television room has a 42" digital television with DVD player and an oil burner
- The lounge has a log burner
- Victoria’s Room, a bedroom with a double bed (4’ 6”) and ensuite shower room with double shower
- Edward's Room with a 4'6" double bed and ensuite shower room with double shower
- Henrietta's Room with twin beds
- James' Room with a 4'6" double bed
- Henrietta’s Room and James’ Room share an ensuite “Jack and Jill” shower room
- The private courtyard has garden tables and chairs and leads into the main courtyard shared by all the cottages