A luxury two bedroom holiday cottage.
Part of a two storey "L" shaped farm building built just after the Napoleonic Wars, Ivy is a beautifully maintained and spacious cottage and is ideal for two couples to share.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is on the first floor and "scissor trusses" run its full length leading to French windows looking out towards Lundy Island.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, integrated oven, ceramic hob and washer / dryer
- Reclaimed pine dining table and chairs
- 32" digital television with DVD player
- Log burner
- Master Bedroom with a 5' double bed and ensuite shower room
- Second Bedroom with twin beds and ensuite shower room
- Seating area with garden table and chairs
- Shared inner courtyard