A luxury one bedroom self catering holiday cottage.
Part of a two storey ‘L’ shaped farm building built just after the Napoleonic Wars, it has a very light and spacious open plan living, dining and kitchen area on the ground floor with large windows on three sides. The beamed bedroom on the first floor has large French windows which overlook the main courtyard and the gardens.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, integrated oven, ceramic hob and washer / dryer
- Reclaimed pine dining table and chairs
- 32" digital television with DVD player
- Log burner
- Bedroom with a 5' double bed and ensuite shower room
- Seating area with garden table and chairs.